Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reflection (1.12.11)

Today was my first full day of the OH institute, and I have to admit throughout some parts I was definitely a little confused, but once I understood the concept of project planning it went along much smoother. The project planning was rather successful, Chase and I figured what standard we'd work on for our project,  our essential question, and parts of our things to include. The rubric was one thing a had a little trouble with, but I then figured out what to do shortly after. Defining metacognition was my favorite writing portion of today because I like defining new words. After todays work, I am excited to spend the rest of the year here at the OH Institute. My next steps with finishing planning my project would be to finish things to include in the entry (I will most likely do it for homework, then go over it with Chase tomorrow) then look for experts in universities and their contact information. I can't think of any questions at the moment, but if I think of any I'll contact you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment